Buying a vehicle, whether Certified Pre-Own or new, is a very big investment. To ensure you get the longevity and maximum usage out of your investment, we advise you to set up and perform a vehicle service maintenance schedule monthly (Check on timing).
This includes the following:
· Change of oil, oil filter, and air filter every 3,000 to 5,000 miles or accordingly to the manufacturer’s vehicle specifications.
· Check and replace all fluids such as brakes fluid, windshield wiper fluid, coolant (Anti-Freeze).
· Check and rotate tires every, 5000 miles.
· Check and replace, if necessary, your tires. Look over for bubbles, leaks, low tread.
· Have the AC serviced once a year.