How We Process Our Vehicles
Each and every pre-owned vehicle that newly arrives at USKARS has a history that determines whether this vehicle will even make it into our inventory. Upon arrival and initial acceptance, each vehicle goes through rigorous criteria by our certified in-house mechanics and team of professional automotive experts.
- History of vehicle’s ownership
- Service records
- State of Title; Certifying a clean title-Free of any Flood damage, Fire, Theft, or Accidents
- 135 Point inspection by our in-house certified mechanics
- Grading the condition of each vehicle aesthetic condition
- Grading condition of paint and body of vehicle. No accidents accepted no matter how small
- Verifying there are no outstanding Recall Notices on the vehicle
- Verifying current inspection status
- Determining by service records and condition of vehicle how well maintained the vehicle was
- Final determination whether the vehicle meets the standards USKARS strictly upholds
- Sign off by all vehicle departments approving/failing vehicle
- Acceptance/rejection into our inventory of vehicles
After the vehicle’s acceptance into our inventory, another tedious and rigorous process begins. Each vehicle now goes to a restricted Covid-19 area where team members of our detailing team, wearing mandatory hazmat suit and proper mask protocol are waiting to sanitize and disinfect the vehicle with anti-Covid chemicals, soaps, and other approved materials to ensure the safety of our customers and team members from infection of Covid-19.
After this process is completed each vehicle goes to a detailing area where each car is attended to by our detailers who wash, clean, shampoo, condition, polish and wax each vehicle. This includes all lighting covers, tires, wheels, upholstery, interior body, trim, symbols, etc. No detail is spared from being ultra-cleaned and no specific times are given to our detailers, limiting them until the vehicle is ready. Once inspected, and approved by our Detail Managers, the vehicle proceeds to our state of the art photography room. Here the vehicle finally begins getting photographed and put online for sale.
Utilizing our state of the art photography room the vehicle now enters to be photographed in 360 degrees from front to back, side to side, inside and out, top of vehicle to underneath the vehicle for a complete look at the undercarriage. This allows each visitor to view the displayed vehicle as if you were standing in real time in front of the vehicle. This technology and photography allows you to make a well informed sound decision before you progress to purchasing the vehicle.